Sunday, September 22, 2013

Weekend Sept 20-22

Friday night, we hung out at home with a great Mexican dinner and then looked at older family albums. The kids' reactions were priceless!!!! 

We looked through our wedding album and another one before the kids were born. This age they are at is hilarious to hear what they say about most of the photos. They LOVED when we finally got to photos of them when they were little. 

It made me miss having all of our photos in a tangible source to look at. I stopped putting our photos in albums right after we moved to Bentonville. It gets expensive printing hundreds of pictures (I take SO many). It is also pretty time consuming to put in albums. 

When I used to do it, I would print photos every few months and put in the albums. A friend of mine put on Facebook that she had been looking for a way to make photo books online that was easy and let you use as many photos as you want. 

Sites like Shutterfly and Snapfish limit the number you can use per book. She found blurb.com and shared about it. I really think I'm going to use it to catch up on the rest of 2010 and then 2011, 2012 and this year! Woohoo another project for my list, lol!

Saturday, we got up bright and early to head out to my brother's new house in Oklahoma! I'm so happy for them. It's much bigger than they had and so beautiful! 

I helped my sister in law, Veronica unpacked her kitchen stuff and find places in the cabinets. It was fun and we laughed a lot. And of course, I loved getting to see Johnathan and Noah bear! They jokingly call Noah "C Girl Jr." because they both have similar personality traits! 

The kids helped move stuff from the truck into the garage. They were big helpers! They loved playing with Johnathan and Noah. 

We listened to the Razorback game on the way home and when we got home. The game was SUCH a heart-breaker! So, so sad! I know our atmosphere will be great next week for Texas A&M but man, I wish we were going into it 4-0!
This was Braden's reading material on our travels this weekend. I'm so proud of what a great reader he is and how much he loves to read!
Lots of cousin fun!
Today, we decided to have a fun, family day!  We traveled down to Fayetteville. Our first stop was to eat lunch at Geraldi's.  We had pizza and it was great!

Next, we headed to the University of Arkansas campus to find Tim's name on the senior walk.  It was a gorgeous day, Old Main was beautiful, and it was so great finding his name!

After that, we headed over to the circus!  It was our first time to see a circus and we had lots of fun!  Some of the acts reminded me of parts of the Cirque du Soleil show that we saw in Vegas.

We came home to spend time with Tim's sister who had come to visit and stay the night with us.  We had a nice dinner and visit.  It was great to see so much family this weekend! 

We are tired from our busy day and getting ready for the week. Hope your week is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!