Thursday, May 16, 2013

Ten Years

Ten. Years.

That just blows my mind.

I was laying in bed the other night thinking about how I'm now 32, and how 22 seems so very long ago.  But, yet, I still feel 22! (in my mind!)

So much life has happened in these past 10 years.  

There is no way we could see what laid before us back then.

I wonder how the next 10 will play out?

Tim, you have made my life better in every way.  I've grown up since we were married.  The many things that have happened, we've faced it all together.  I've never doubted you by my side, and you are who I always want by my side.  The prayer of my heart is that somehow through it all, our kids will see a great marriage and have that as a foundation for their lives.  I hope you know how loved and special you make me feel.  Life has a way of getting in the way, but I'm so glad we keep making us a priority.  I'm so glad you are mine.
 And I thought I loved you then...

2 comments:

I always love hearing from you!