Monday, February 11, 2013

One day at a time

That is how I feel that life has been lately.

I had sick kiddos last weekend through the beginning of last week.  It completely threw me off to have kids home from school on Monday and Tuesday.  

The rest of the weeknights were busy, Wednesday night with church, Thursday night with Tim having ball game duty and Friday night, I went to a women's conference at my church (which was so very, very good, by the way).

Friday, I had the kickoff for our school fundraiser, and a meeting after school to discuss with a company the item that we are purchasing for the school that we are raising all of this money for!

Saturday morning we got up at the butt crack of dawn (no, I don't think I'll ever stop using that phrase) to have a moving sale. Despite it being February and a little cold, we had a very nice turnout.  The remaining items were loaded up Saturday afternoon and dropped off at Goodwill.

Yesterday, I had grand plans to go to church and then have a nice afternoon.  However, I woke up with a terrible headache, so we stayed home from church.  I always hate missing on Sunday mornings.  I look forward to that worship time and I look forward to learning and fellowship in our Sunday school class.

We did get out in the afternoon to shop a bit.  I desperately needed a new pair of jeans and I ALWAYS have such a hard time finding jeans for myself!  I did have luck and found a cute pair at Old Navy that will do for now.

I asked around on Twitter about where everyone buys their jeans.  Everyone had a different answer, but I got some great ideas about where to look in the future!

So here we are at Monday morning.  My days are full this week with the fundraiser and getting everything completely ready to move.  We close on Friday!!!!!
We are hoping to move enough stuff over Friday and Saturday that we can start sleeping there on Saturday night!

AND, it's also Valentine's Week.  Valentine's seems to be swallowed up in all of this madness, but we love this week!  I cannot wait to give the kiddos their little Valentine's goodies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!