Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Word{y} Wednesday

I wasn't going to blog today, but then something BIG happened!  


B Boy planted a few sunflower seeds in a little pot at preschool at the end of the year.


We honestly thought they would NEVER make it. 


Lo, and behold, they kept hanging on.  They even kept hanging on through our drought and 100 degree weather. 


Just a few minutes ago, B Boy was sitting at the table eating his snack when he yelled out, "Momma, look! MY sunflower!"


I saw what he was talking about and we went outside to get a closer look....
He is SO very excited and proud!

2 comments:

  1. I love sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too and I'm so happy for him that his little flower is growing! I know it will get BIG though!

      Delete

I always love hearing from you!