Friday, November 4, 2011

Fall & 24 days of Thankfulness- Days 1-4

There is no denying it now. 
It is fall.
The leaves have changed and have started falling.
There is a chill in the air.
Pumpkin pies in the oven.
Christmas trees are up at Hobby Lobby.
You know, the usual stuff.
Also, I thought I would say something I was thankful for everyday up until Thanksgiving.  I like the thought of it, but I won't do it everyday; I'll have a few when I post.  


So,
I am thankful for:

  1. My salvation.  I am so, so thankful for my salvation.
  2. My husband.  He is so much to me.  He has been such a helper in every area of my life. I could go on and on.
  3. My kiddos. They bring so much joy to me and I am so proud of them!
  4. My friends.  I love em. They are great.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!