Monday, March 28, 2011

The New House

I have been working on putting pictures of our new house on here for a couple of weeks now!  It is hard to take pictures of rooms of your house that are all clean at one time, so I had to do it only when a room was clean! Lol.  So, if you reeeeaaaallly want to know what my house looks like, just ring the doorbell midday during the week!

I love our house.  I love the openess and the natural light in the living area and kitchen/dining area.  Right now we are renting, buy when we find our dream home, you can bet it will have these two attributes.
 

3 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! Thank you for welcoming us into your beautiful home! Congrats to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new house! It's beautiful and you've decorated it very well! It's always so much fun to 'start fresh'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!!! We are really enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!