Monday, June 21, 2010

Cannonball Read- Book 46


I haven't read a John Grisham book since last year.  He is one of my all-time favorite authors.  I think there is only one other of his books that I have not read, but I am definately going to read it soon. 

This was a collection of short stories and I loved it!  He is such an amazing storyteller!  The stories were great and I read this book so quickly.  The stories are about people in Ford County, Mississippi, which where a lot of his books take place.  I recognized a lot of names and the town of Clanton.

If you have never read a John Grisham book, I highly suggest that you do.  They are so great.  Many of them have been made into films that were very successful. 


Rating: A+

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!