Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cannonball Read- Book 44

From the book jacket:  We don't want to tell you what happens in this book.  It is a truly special story and we don't want to spoil it.  Nevertheless, you need to know enough to buy it, so we will just say this: This is the story of two women.  Their lives collide one fateful day, and one of them has to make a terrible choice, the kind of choice we hope you never have to face.  Two years later, they meet again-the story start there...
I literally had no idea what to expect from this book.  I think I had saw a review about this book and heard that it was good.  That is all I knew.  It is very interesting.  It is told alternately by both women in the novel, so we see both points of view.  There is really not much else I can say without giving the story away.  The story starts wide but comes to a narrow point at the end.  I believe the story will truly move you.

Rating- A

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!