Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Here's to 2010

Wow, it's weird not typing two zeros in a row when writing the date. It seems like forever since I have been on here. I have claimed 2010 as a year of health. Lord knows 2009 has not been one. I am still battling my problem but I believe God that it will be healed. I have had 4 surgeries this year for goodness sakes!

The kiddos had an absolute blast all throughout the Christmas season. We tried to do as much as we could with me being an invalid. Just kidding, it's not quite that bad... We also had a dear friend of mine come and visit and take care of me. Accompanying her were her children, Reagan, who is 4 and a half and Logan, who is 14, almost 15 months. It was a lot of fun to get to spend time with them. We recently visited them in October at their home in Texas but it was the first time she was able to visit us here in Paris.

Christmas morning was magical this year. The kiddos are at such a great age! They were totally spoiled of course. Between what we got them and the two other Christmases we went to!
I am looking forward to beginning a new year. I have no idea what it has in store for us. Hopefully a move to Bentonville! I do know that new memories await us and I cannot wait!

Have a blessed and healthy new year!
A yummy Red Velvet Christmas Tree cake we all made!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!