Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cannonball Read- Book 10



This is a life changing book. I'm pretty sure that if you get a gift from me this year, it will be this. It was given to me by my dear friend Kelly. Thanks girl.
Oh how I have struggled with my relationship with God. It seems so hard when you are taking care of two kiddos 24/7. This book put everything in my life into perspective.
From the back cover:
Does something deep inside your heart long to break free from the status quo? Are you hungry for an authentic faith that addresses the problems of our world with tangible, even radical, solutions? God is calling you to a passionate love relationship with Himself. Because the answer to religious complacency isn't working harder at a list of to do's and don'ts-it's falling in love with God. And once you encouter His love, as Francis describes it, you will never be the same.
Because when you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything.


I have a fresh longing for God's love. That is my desire and my goal. I want to live my life in love with God and producing fruits of His love. I pray that God will deepen my desire for His love and everyone who reads this blog.

Thank you God for loving us like crazy though we don't deserve it.



Visit crazylovebook.com to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!