Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cannonball Read- Book 9



I am really sleepy as I am writing this, so I will try to sound as coherent as possible!
This was a really good book. I have always been fascinated by the Kennedy family. I really love it from Ted Kennedy's perspective. It gave a view that I had never looked at before. I had mainly been interested in JFK, Jackie and Bobby. I loved learning about this member of the family and learning about other members of the family through his eyes.
Their lives were filled with so many accomplishments and good things and yet they were also filled with so much tragedy. I feel saddened that his life was taken by the malignant brain tumor. He had a lot of life and vitality and he accomplished much during his long run as a senator.
It made me wish he was my grandpa.
Rating- A

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!