Friday, October 30, 2009

Cannonball Read

So, I'm about to start something new. It's called a cannonball read. The rules are simple. You have to read 52 books in one year and they have to be at least 200 pages and no graphic novels and you must blog about them. This is similar to doing a book report on them! I'm pretty stoked. I have read a lot of books this year, but not 52. I have read some reeeally long ones this year also which I really won't be able to do if I am going to read a book a week. I think it is a great challenge that inspires literacy. This is something I have instilled in my children since they were infants. We still can't go to bed without storytime and I pray it stays that way for a very long time (their whole lives actually!). Join me, if you are up for the challenge! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!