Saturday, February 27, 2016

What We Ate

Last Saturday night, we ate Steak & Shake after going to see Kung Fu Panda 3.
On Sunday, we had our gumbo. It is SO good.
We had enough gumbo for dinner on Monday night as well.
On Tuesday night, we had cracker crusted chicken, baked potatoes, and sauteed green beans. For this recipe, we crumble Ritz crackers and add melted butter to them and then coat the chicken in the cracker crumbs. You then bake the chicken at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
I made a batch of banana bread with some ripe bananas! I use this amazing recipe.
On Wednesday night, we had bean and rice burritos and roasted asparagus. The asparagus happened to be on sale at Harps that day so I picked some up!
On Thursday night, I made spaghetti and served it with leftover asparagus.
On Friday night, we ate leftover spaghetti.
Tonight, I made country style ribs. As always, they were super delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!