Monday, July 6, 2015

the weekly recap {June 27-July 2}

We have pretty much been continuously on-the-go for the last 2 1/2 weeks.
I'm trying to stay caught up on posting, but it's going to take a bit to get there!
Here is what we were up to since the end of June until this past Thursday.

This is actually from June 18th, but I think it is so funny that B Boy loves math so much that he works on it for fun!
We stayed with Keith, Jessica and Parker on the way back home from the beach. We love spending time with them! And I love that our kids are growing up together!
Keith grilled burgers for us!
I also had one of my favorite treats- baked beans and Ruffles!
The boys played baseball
One of our favorite summer traditions is cutting up a yummy watermelon!
My Sissy Girl really missed me while we were gone- so thankful for my friend, Laurie coming to check on her!
On Monday, Tim was still on vacation so we took the kids to see Inside Out. I just loved it!!!
Afterwards, we stopped for treats. B Boy had his first Peanut Buster Parfait and loved it.
On Tuesday, we ran a bunch of errands and got groceries since we had no food!
They also had swim lessons that night. I'm so proud of how well they are swimming!
Tuesday night, Tim was honored by Celebrate Magazine as one of the 15 to watch in '15 in Northwest Arkansas! Here is a link to the magazine.
On Wednesday, Jessica and Parker came to stay with us for 5 days!!!
I love these silly kiddos!
C Girl had a momentous ortho appointment- she got braces on her bottom teeth!!!
 On Friday, we visited the Bentonville community center for the first time. I am loving this indoor water center. They kids were ecstatic about it!!!
Since this is the first summer that they are both swimming well, they have been enjoying the water so very much!
Since we were already wet, we decided to take the kids to the splash park downtown.
 Playing games!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!