Thursday, April 2, 2015

Spring break to now

We had a pretty fun spring break!
B Boy had play dates on Monday and Tuesday so we got to spend some one-on-one time with our girlie!
B Boy got to visit a farm!
We decided to take advantage of the great weather and camp in the back yard!
We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows!
We had to come in at 3:30 am because we saw some lightening. Boo.
We took the kids to see Cinderella - We loved it!!! (I loved it a ton!)
 B Boy finished up the entire Harry Potter series. I loved when he would laugh while reading and he always had to talk about what was happening in the books!
 C Girl got to have a play date too with a sweet friend!
We took advantage of the beautiful weather!!!
 We went to visit my family one day and had a wonderful time!
I love getting to see these two little guys!
 B Boy has been having a blast playing baseball - his first game is this weekend!
What a beautiful sunrise I witnessed!
 I have been busy changing the kid's clothes over for the new season. It is always very time consuming!
 I ate lunch with friends yesterday to celebrate our friend, Laurie's birthday! I'm so thankful for her friendship and for her and her husband to be our Sunday school teachers!
 I bought these beautiful flowers today at Walmart - I just wanted a little happy in the kitchen!
B Boy FINALLY had his first soccer practice tonight!!!! Except it is actually a game because we are so far into the season. Tim just texted and said the B Boy just scored!!! Woo Hoo!
I'm sad to be missing, but I had to do some things tonight with C Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!