Thursday, January 8, 2015

Thursday thoughts

Today has already been a full day.
C Girl and I had to leave the house at 7:15 for an 8 am appointment. She had a consultation for Myobrace. We ended up doing all of her photos/mouth records and were there until 10:30!
I had to rush her to school, grab lunch and head to my hair appointment.
 I had subtle highlights done and I really like it! I was wanting a little something different for a change!
 I tried to get a decent picture!
I'm enjoying an afternoon cup of coffee before the kiddos get home and we have to head off to piano lessons.

One thing that has been pressed on me a lot lately is "leaning in" to relationships (I just finished reading Restless by Jennie Allen.)
What I mean by that is going past the superficial and digging deeper to know people more. I have met friends in many different ways since moving here and I'm blessed to know a lot of wonderful ladies. I'm looking forward to hopefully getting to know some a lot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!