Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Eve

Did you have a good Christmas? We sure did. I'm going to do more than one post because of my obsessive-ness with photos. 
Both kids still completely believe in the magic so it was a lot of fun.
We did have one incident on Christmas Eve.
The kids were not quite thrilled with the matching pj's. It all worked out in the end though. That is a tradition I should have started when they were younger!
Can I leave this up all year?! I love these people!
The boys fancied up for Christmas Eve service.
Christmas Eve dinner- shrimp scampi, baked potatoes, broccoli and bread.
Christmas Eve readings of Luke 2 and Twas the night before Christmas.
I love how cute they are in the matching pj's!!!
This one is going to be a framer!
It reminds me of this one below from 2011.
I sure am going to miss "little kid" Christmases when they are over!
Cookies and reindeer food!
All of the presents! (includes gifts for family members) We do spoil these kids at Christmas since we don't really buy them anything much at all during the year. 
A lot of times, it is a lot of stuff, but not necessarily costly things.
I love our Christmas Eve traditions and memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!