Friday, July 18, 2014

Sports camps and girl time

I was so sick all weekend and stayed pretty much on the couch or bed. 
Saturday evening, the kids put on a puppet show for us. They built the whole set themselves!
B Boy had a baseball clinic on Monday morning. We were so excited that he got to hang out with one of his good friends the entire time!
Tuesday afternoon, we visited some friends and then I went to my hair appt, and to get groceries afterwards. I will do just about anything to not have to take both kids to Walmart!

Wednesday and Thursday mornings, B Boy went to the Tigers in Training football camp.
He had a blast! He got to work with Tiger football players, coaches and got to hear from a couple of Razorback football players.
During his first camp day, C Girl and I went and got pedicures! She was in heaven!
I realized that her and I do not get very much one on one time. It was very nice to get two mornings alone with her.
 Yesterday afternoon, I painted a table that I bought while we were in Kansas. I still need to distress and seal it but I love the way it turned out!

I'm adding this last pic for two reasons: 1. I love C's natural, mischievous smile. 2. This is how her room always looks unless I make her clean it. We can just caption this, "real life."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!