Saturday, July 26, 2014

My Favorite Books of all time

This is just another list strictly for me to keep up with my book love <3 
These are my favorites of all time, so far :-)
  • Anne of Green Gables
  • Charlotte's Web
  • Sweet Valley series
  • John Grisham books
  • The Lord of the Rings series
  • Julie and Julia
  • The Time Traveler's Wife
  • Memoirs of a Geisha
  • The DaVinci Code
  • The Thorn Birds
  • Gone with the Wind
  • The Help
  • Jane Eyre
  • The Lovely Bones
  • The Secret Life of Bees
  • The Harry Potter series
  • The Chronicles of Narnia series
  • Twilight series
  • Hunger Games series
  • 50 shades series
  • Gone Girl
  • Anna and the French kiss
  • A hundred summers

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how happy it makes me to see the Sweet Valley series on this list! I want to try to find a cheap set so when Ting gets older she can read the as well. They were awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!