Wednesday, May 14, 2014

/ / thirty three / /

I turned thirty three on Monday. I wish that I had time to think and write profound words and thoughts. I feel like my brain is ADD most of the time. I'm usually running from one task to another, with stops by my "list" to write something down so that I don't forget. I email myself multiple times a day with reminders.

I was really overwhelmed by all of the texts, calls, and Facebook posts from everyone wishing me a happy birthday. It really, really made my day.
I had lunch with my very good friend, April at Chuy's. I got my favorite- Baja shrimp tacos!!!

I went shopping for a little while in the afternoon.
 We went out to eat Mexican for my birthday dinner.
I finally found a white shirt that was what I had been wanting for years- dressy, comfy, and not plain!

It was a really wonderful day and I'm just so thankful for good times and good memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!