Thursday, February 20, 2014

Stream of consciousness

We've had a good, but busy week around here. 

Tuesdays are always my full day, but this Tuesday had even more than normal.  I had a meeting before Bible study, yoga, Tuesday folders and then my dentist called Tuesday morning to let me know that my permanent crown was in and that they could see me at 3. Whew!  

I also had a book club meeting Tuesday evening.  Our book last month was Gone Girl. It was a very interesting book.  It was very suspenseful, and I liked that, but I'm not sure how I feel about the ending.  We met at the Pressroom and I dream about the chai tea latte with almond milk! So glad I got to have one! 

I have really been on a reading kick this year. Last night I started my 12th book of the year!!! Crazy!

Yesterday, I spent trying to knock out a few items on my never ending to-do list.  We also met April & Ryan at the park after school to enjoy the beautiful weather!  A cold front moved in today, but the next two days are still going to be pretty.  It will be cold again next week :-(


We are a little sad around these parts that tonight is the last night of Olympic competition. We have been really into it this year!

I have a lot to do tomorrow.  We are visiting family this weekend (my brothers turn 30!!!) and I have to pack, make a cake, get everything together and we have a Bunco night at church tomorrow night. There is also a men's event at a different location that Tim is attending. I had a lot of fun the last time we had Bunco!

1 comment:

  1. I'm on a reading kick this year too, but I'm only on book seven. Will have to check out Gone Girl.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!