Monday, January 20, 2014

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Today seems like a good day to have cookies, am I right?!
One of my close friends gave me this recipe years ago and it is the only one I have made since. 
Tim absolutely loves this recipe and the cookies are usually gone in two days.

Chocolate Chip Cookies

2 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup shortening
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips


Preheat oven to 350°. In small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. In large mixing bowl, beat butter, shortening, and sugars until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.  Add flour mixture; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. Bake 10-12 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!