Friday, October 4, 2013

Words

Words.  They are something I have always struggled with in my life. I heard this song today and it just convicted me so much.  I have been on the receiving end of words that put my fire out, but I know that I've also been one to give words that hurt others.

I want to be more intentional with what I say.  I want to edify with everything that I say and do.  

Let my words be life
Let my words be truth
Let the words I say be the sound of Your grace.

How often are the words we speak to others filled with life, truth and God's grace?

That is the cry of my heart today.

Will you pray for a big unspoken request of mine?  It's a relationship in my life that only God can mend.  

Psalm 147:3
He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds. (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!