Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall - food - friends - family

It's been quite the busy week around here again.  Monday, I cleaned out our garage and attic.  It feels SO good to be able to walk through our storage side of the garage.  It looks so much better too.  Can I just say that I love having an attic! I've never had one before and I love, love, love it!  I'm also glad it is Fall.  I'm putting out the fall decor tomorrow!

Yesterday, I went with friends from church to the Wooden Spoon in Gentry.  It was so fun and yummy!  
photo credit: Kelly
Last night, we went to Tim's sister's house for a family dinner and balloon release.  Sunday marks 3 years since Nan left us.
I know that we say things break our hearts all the time, but losing her was the first time my heart really and truly broke.  And just like everything that breaks, things are never quite the same afterwards.

We miss her so very much.


Today, I didn't feel the best.  I had a piece of cream cheese pie yesterday and since I'm lactose intolerant, well, I shouldn't have eaten it.  I'm feeling much better tonight and I even attended the 1st PTO meeting at our old school.  I'm so glad they are getting things off the ground and have all PTO officer positions filled.  I think they are going to have a great year!

I'm glad tomorrow is Friday, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!