Friday, July 12, 2013

VBS 2013 [Kingdom Rock] & our week

We have had a GREAT week at VBS!
Our VBS was Kingdom Rock, where kids stand strong for God!

I started taking their pictures every day of VBS a few years ago, so now it's like a tradition.
They are probably so annoyed that I make them stand and pose every morning for a picture.
B Boy had a baseball clinic yesterday, so him and I missed VBS.
More on the clinic below.
Did you notice C's hair?! She wanted it cut shorter!  I think it turned out cute!
A while back, our tee ball coach sent out an email about a free baseball clinic at Arvest Park with the Naturals. I signed B boy up and he was very excited!

The players had them stretch beforehand and went through 4 rotations with each group.
It was really hot outside, but other than that, it was great!

Not only was the clinic free, but he also received a tshirt, lunch, ice cream and 2 tickets to a Natural's game ALL for free! How awesome is that?!  
After we returned from the clinic to pick up C Girl from VBS, we went to the park with some other ladies from church and their kids. It was so great to meet a few more ladies at church that I didn't really know!

Last night, I went out with some friends for dinner and a movie, except we never made it to the movie!  The time got away from us and we had a wonderful talking, eating and laughing!
It was much needed!
I'm so thankful for friends and for an awesome husband who encourages me to do things like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!