Friday, May 3, 2013

weather in Arkansas

Anyone who has lived in Arkansas for more than a season can pretty much tell you that the weather here is nuts.
You can have a day that is 30 degrees and then one that is 80 degrees, all in the same week.
We can have a tornado one day, and be wearing sweaters again the next day.

This year has been no exception.
We have yet to be able to change out our closets because we will have 2 days of pretty weather and then it will drop back into the 30's, 40's, or 50's.
It has rained more this spring than I can remember in a long time.

And now?
We received our first ever recorded snow in May in Arkansas history.
And it was not just a dusting.  Some places in our county have up to 3 inches!

Nuts, I tell ya!
My pretty spring flag with snow all around it.

Today is a special day at the Sparacino house.  It is Tim's birthday!!! Happy birthday Tim, my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!