Tuesday, March 12, 2013

it was just another manic Monday

Yesterday was busy, busy.
I had to go to the dreaded Revenue office to renew the tags on our van AND renew my driver's license.
But, a really nice worker helped me out and I was in and out pretty quickly!
I learned that I was due for a whole new license plate for the van, and that the driver's licenses for Arkansas have a new design. I really liked the new design!

I also had parent/teacher conferences for both kiddos yesterday.
Both conferences were outstanding!
I am so, so, so proud of my kids!
They have the most amazing teachers, and they are both doing at, or above grade level in everything!
I treated the kids to a candy bar after dinner because they rarely get candy from me.
They were a bit rambunctious at bedtime....

And finally, I had a haircut yesterday!  I had been needing one for a little while and I always LOVE getting a haircut.  My hair feels better and lighter!
Yesterday was my mom's birthday and today, is my dad's!  
I'm very glad that we will get to see them and one of my brother's and his family this weekend!!!

6 comments:

  1. You are a busy lady! I don't know how you do that all in one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really like being that busy in one day! At least it is all done!

      Delete
  2. yay for good haircuts! And parent teacher conferences. I'm actually really looking forward to those when the kids start school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. O, I hate the revenue office. But, I am looking forward to a new driver license... in three years. I had to get mine renewed when I was seven months pregnant. I'm HUGE! I asked the lady if I could "lose" my license and come back after Bug was born. She said I could, but that they would use my same picture until it expired in four years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why they have to use the same picture!!!

      Delete

I always love hearing from you!