Thursday, May 10, 2012

Volunteering & Celebrating

It was track day at preschool yesterday. B Boy was doing so well and having so much fun until he fell and skinned his knee. Poor boy. 
I knew today was going to be a long day. Not in a bad way, but early and busy.
We had an end of the year volunteer breakfast at 7am that Tim and I were invited to attend.
It is also teacher appreciation week and the PTO is providing lunch everyday for the teachers and today was my day to be in charge of looking after the lunch. I was there from 9:30-1pm.
It was so fun to make their day a little happier and to meet more teachers I did not know. 
Tim was also volunteering as Watch Dog Dad today.
C Girlie got a certificate today for outstanding leadership as an ambassador. She makes me very proud of how much she has grown in confidence.
I then went home and crashed for an hour or so.
Tim brought C Girlie home and told me that he wanted to take me out for dinner to celebrate my birthday a little early!
There is just so much going on around our special days, so we just pretty much celebrate most of May!
Flowers for Mama
These just scream "happy" at me :-)
And of course, there was cake
 We don't do birthdays without cake
& it was yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!