Friday, April 13, 2012

Twitter Break

So, I took a little Twitter break the week before Easter to clear my mind from the constant feed and to get my mind in tune with what Easter is about.
I definitely learned some things while being away from Twitter.
I learned:
  • How much I rely on it for news especially since we no longer have TV
  • I would have thoughts during the day and I would think, oh I need to tweet that!
  • I got more blogging done and some more things around the house.
  • My mind did feel clearer
  • I missed the interaction of my Twitter friends a lot!
  • How much time I had been spending on it!
So, though I'm very, very glad to be back to enjoying The Twitter, I will be setting limits for myself so I don't get too wrapped up in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!