So, I took a little Twitter break the week before Easter to clear my mind from the constant feed and to get my mind in tune with what Easter is about.
I definitely learned some things while being away from Twitter.
- How much I rely on it for news especially since we no longer have TV
- I would have thoughts during the day and I would think, oh I need to tweet that!
- I got more blogging done and some more things around the house.
- My mind did feel clearer
- I missed the interaction of my Twitter friends a lot!
- How much time I had been spending on it!
So, though I'm very, very glad to be back to enjoying The Twitter, I will be setting limits for myself so I don't get too wrapped up in it!