Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Holy Week

If you are like me, you may have been a Christian all of your life.  That does not necessarily mean that you know every thing that has to do with God, Jesus, the church or the Bible.  I certainly do not.  


A few years ago, I was in a playgroup with mostly Catholic women.  I had the opportunity to learn a lot about their faith.  While I do not agree with everything in Catholicism, I do admire a number of things. The one thing that I admired the most was their emphasis on Holy Week.


Back then, I did not know a whole lot about it.  So, of course, I asked questions and I Googled it.  Here is a link  and another link that I think would give you a lot of information about Holy Week if you are interested in learning more about it.


And this one is a little elementary, but it would definitely be good for teaching children about the events of Holy Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!