Friday, June 10, 2011

Do-It-Yourself Project-- Put your child's name on thier wall

I try to be crafty.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  I love things that are homemade and especially those that do not cost very much!

This project only cost me $5.00! I KNOW, right?!

The letters were normally $.99 a piece, but Hobby Lobby had wooden stuff 50% off so 6 of these wooden letters only cost me $3.00!

The paint was $.99 at Hobby Lobby.

I used Ticky Tacky stuff to apply them to the bedroom wall.  It is usually $1.99 but I got it for $.99!

We painted them (I had a REALLY good helper helping me!) and hung them up!

There are so many ways you can do this--- Different size/style letters, hang ribbon from them, decoupage fabric to them, paint each letter different colors, etc.


Well, I think it turned out pretty cute! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!