Sunday, June 26, 2011

Catching Up....

We got home from our vacation yesterday.  We spent yesterday afternoon, evening, and this morning "catching up" on things.  I am going to post about our vacation, but it may take me a few days.

I'm very proud of myself, because I learned how to use Picasa and Google Reader yesterday.  I know that a lot of people are anti-Blogger, but I really love Google products and I am gonna stick with them!

I was very happy when we got home to see that we finally have baby barn swallows!!!
I've become such a bird person this year, but it's so fun!


I hope everyone has had a great weekend and has a super week this week!

4 comments:

  1. oh wow! first, I'd be scared of the momma ... I hear they can sometimes peck your head, lol...

    2nd... one time in college I found a baby bird had fallen out of his nest. I felt so sorry for it.. I didn't know what to do, so I took it to the vet. a 40 minute drive. haha! they must have thought I was crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omygosh, I AM scared of the momma! I don't go out there much because she always swoops down at me!

    I would so have driven the bird to the vet too! I'm such a softie for animals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute is that baby bird! What fun to have a littel nest so close by to watch.

    Scrolled down through some posts - lost the pic of your cat too. I have a cat that sleeps with me ... between the edge and me, not anywhere near my hubs, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cat is so silly, she'll even meow at night when she wants me to come to bed!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!