Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day weekend 2011

I love weekends. I especially love holiday weekends. 
We went to see Kung Fu Panda 2.  The entire family loved it. 
We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows over a campfire and camped in our backyard. 
We put a swimming pool for the kiddos and they swam in it every second they could. 

I did this----
My sweet nephew Noah Kingston.  I could have held him all day.  He is so precious.  I love him.  And no, it did not make me want more.  It just made me want to hold nephews and nieces!

We had the most relaxing Memorial Day ever.
It was perfect.
The kids swam.
I laid around and read.
I cooked some very delicious sides for our dinner.
We grilled some very yummy burgers.
Ahhhhhh.

And now it is Tuesday.

My house is a wreck.
I must clean it.
I have bridal shower things to finish up.
I need to work with C girl about tying her shoes and writing.
I have to pay some bills.
Ahh, back to regular life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!