Monday, May 9, 2011

Friday through Sunday--this thing we call the weekend

It seems as if our weekends have been jam packed lately. Don't get me wrong, they have been jam packed with some great stuff!  This weekend was no exception!  On Friday night, we took the kiddos down to Lawrence Plaza to watch 'Up' outdoors.  The kids are at a great age and this was such a fun thing for them!
On Saturday, we started with a little trip to Lowe's for a Build and Grow.  The kiddos built a heart vase for me for Mother's Day.  They are very into crafts and making things!
Next, we drove down to Fort Smith to attend my SIL's college graduation!  She graduated magna cum laude in Early Childhood Education!  We are very proud of her!
 Sunday morning was Mother's Day.  This is what I woke up to...
I got homemade cards, balloons, streamers, and cinnamon rolls from the kiddos.  Daddy went overboard and this is what I got from him...
An iPad, and my, my it is very cool!
Tim grilled filet mignon for lunch and it was SO good!
I am so so so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who appreciates me and makes me feel so special!
We finished the day off by getting slushies and heading to the new splash park downtown at Lawrence Plaza.  Yes, it is warm enough here to go splashing in May! And yes, my children are strange.  They are wearing safety goggles to the splash park! lol

I hope all you mommas had a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!