Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Stream of consciousness or just some random thoughts from me...

I will make it through this week.  One day at a time.  These past 7 months have kicked my rear.  Lots of emotional upheaval.  Just when I think things are getting better.........



So I register Miss C for kindergarten tomorrow.  Oh, we are all so excited!  For a while, I felt bittersweet about it, but now, I am just excited. 

Friday we close on the house that took 1 year and 8 months to sell.  That is a long time people. Long time. 

Oh, and did I mention that I'm moving Saturday?  Yeah I am.  And I currently have ran out of boxes?  Did I mention that?  I am hoping to get a key tomorrow so I can go unload some of these boxes and bring them back to refill.  Because that's a good plan, right?

I'm also worried about my outdoor cat making a smooth transition to the new neighborhood.  Yikes.

My brother and future sister in law got a new ride yesterday.  Something to put the soon to be young 'un in.  You can check it out here.

Also, I wish I could be with my dear friend Kelly next week.  She is having a pretty big surgery and won't even be able to sit up for at least a week.  She has a 2 year old.  Enough said.  I think she is going to have plenty of help though.  But, she could always use prayers!

I miss reading all my blogs!  And commenting!  Hopefully I will have a normal schedule again soon!  And some fun spring stuff to blog about myself!  Yay for spring!  I am so ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!