Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sugar Bowl Day!

Hey, it might be a state holiday if we win, huh?!

It's the first week of the new year.  Not much has been going on around here.  Yesterday was Tim's first day back at work.  It was a doozy.  Scheduling problems at the high school are bad.  And guess who is in charge of the schedule?  Yep.  My hubby.  I've have been saying special prayers for him. 

The kids and I are getting back into our routine again also.  Today we went to storytime at the bookstore, Borders.  The kids like it and it changes things up from only going to the library.  We will also go to storytime at the library this week, but on Thursday. 

Today is a really exciting day for Hog fans!  The Razorbacks are playing in the Sugar Bowl tonight!  I really wish our bowl had been before school started back though.  I really wanted a chance to visit New Orleans again!  The last time I went was 2001 or 2002 for Mardi Gras.  I honestly can't remember! LOL!  But you can bet for sure that we will be watching the game here at our house tonight!  Days like today are a little bittersweet though.  Nan was a HUGE Razorback fan and would have been so excited about this game!  I know she will be cheering, "Go boys!"

Let's Go HOGS!!! Beat the Buckeyes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!