Saturday, January 22, 2011

2 year Blogiversary

Wow, 2 years!  I started blogging on January 7, 2009.  This was my first post.  It's hard to believe how big they have gotten since then! 

I've really enjoyed blogging about life and the kiddos.  Also, I've enjoyed family and friends starting their own blogs.  I've met great people through blogging and Twitter.  It's been a great place to chronicle our life and everyday goings on.

I can't wait to see what the next 2 years hold!!!

How long have you been blogging and what is your favorite part?

2 comments:

  1. WOW! 2 years! I remember that first post just like it was yesterday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on two years of blogging, babe! I love you and the blog. These posts always make me smile and serve as a great way to relive/store our memories. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!