Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cannonball Read- Books 48-52!!!

Well, 52 makes it official.  I have read more than one book a week on average for a year!  I started on November 1st.  I will continue the Cannonball Read until November to see how many I do accomplish reading.

But, for now, I will tell you about the books I read!  I continued with the Sookie Stackhouse (Southern Vampire Series) novels. 



The books I have read so far (I still have a few to go!) are: Living Dead in Dallas, Club Dead, Dead to the World, Dead as a Doornail, and Definately Dead.

I actually really love these books.  While I was moving, and did not have time to read, I missed them!  HA! How sad is that?!  I love that you don't have to think when reading them, they are just good little reads.  There is danger and even a little romance novel stuff thrown in for good measure!

I can't wait to finish the rest of the series, but I know I will be sad when it is over.  Isn't that how it goes with books and movies you love?  You just want them to keep going and going...

Rating: A

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!