Monday, August 2, 2010

Cannonball Read- Book 53

If you are a celebrity junkie like me, you will love this book.  I became a fan of Tori Spelling after watching season 1 of Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood.  I did watch 90210 in high school, but I wasn't super into it and don't remember much about it. 

I'm just one of those people who loves to know about other peoples lives.  Especially celebrities and/or interesting people! 

Tori is a workaholic, a wife, a mother, a friend, a daughter, and a sister.  I love how you get to see the many sides of her.  She is so open and honest about herself and her life. 

This is her third book and I have read all three!  I just love the stories and the things she gets into!  

Rating:  A- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!