Thursday, July 29, 2010

Twenty nine

Wow, this month has really flown by.  There has been sooo much going on!  I have been doing research this morning on all the fun things we can do in our area.  A lot of it is free!  There are soooo many parks, trails and lakes.  There is an aquatic center. In.our.town. Woot!  There is the Walton Arts Center.  They have broadway type shows and plays.  I could go on and on and on.  Next week we are going to start trying out the parks! I can't wait!  We may even go to one on Saturday.  It is all the kiddos can talk about! Oh, and I have to get the house ready for their birthday party that is in 8 days!  It is a little early, but that is when most family could come.  They are also soo excited for their birthday party!  I can't believe how fast they have grown!
Watching a movie at our new house!

1 comment:

I always love hearing from you!