Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Twenty eight

Well, things are beginning to come together around here.  I have the kitchen pretty much unpacked and very usable.  I even cooked a great dinner tonight!  I have my daughter's room unpacked and put in place for the most part.  Tomorrow I will tackle the boys room and the "extra" room.  By extra I mean, workout/computer/2nd TV/whatever room.

The kiddos have been sleeping like champs since we moved!  They have never made a peep about being in a new house or new room.  In fact, they are going to bed better than they ever have!  Weird!

I'm going to take some pictures over the next couple of days to post on here.  Right now I'm annoyed because Words with Friends is having some issues and I had some good games going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!