Wednesday, March 10, 2010

American Idol Season 9 Week 3

Katie- so I had decided that she needed to sing "Behind these hazel eyes" by Kelly Clarkson, so I was excited when I saw she was singing "Breakaway."  However, I thought she seemed pitchy and just didn't show much style.
Siobhan- she sang "House of the Rising sun." It was good and not as strange as normal.
Lacey- to me, she sounded Dolly Parton-ish, but in a good way.  I still love her voice, look and style.
Katelyn- did not like the song choice. It was a good performance, however.
Didi- I thought it was not a good song choice, but all the judges loved it.  Maybe if I had heard it again it might have sounded differently??
Paige- wow. She seemed nervous and shaky the whole song.  It seems she was trying not to cry during a song called, "Smile."  Ironic.  She will be going home.
Crystal- oh yeah! You go girl! She rocked "Give me one reason to stay here."  I am thinking she is gonna win this whole thing.
Lilly- made "I fall to pieces" by Patsy Cline sound modern.  However, I was not feeling her as much as I had before.
Guys, you're up next...
Lee-- he's definately my fav with the guys. He sang "Fireflies" and made me like it!

Alex-- the song wasn't the greatest. I know he can do better!
Tim-- his was just mediocre. He was in the moment though.
Andrew-- what?! Genie in a bottle??? He tried to go back to the style he did before...didn't work for me at all.
Casey-- this was not really his style of song. But I still like him
Aaron-- such a great voice! Woohoo for Simon for sticking up for his song choice!
Todrick-- soooooo much better than he has done before. He sounded really good for once!
Mike-- he sang a song called "this woman's work." It brought Kara to tears. I thought it was kinda boring...

Results...
Wow.....

I figured maybe Lilly and possibly Todrick would go home, but Katelyn and Alex were just shockers! And I had been holding out hope for Todrick since he did so well the other night. I just knew Paige and Andrew were gone, but alas, they are still in it.

All right America, what are you going to do to me next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!