Monday, January 11, 2010

Cannonball Read- Book 11

A book can sit on your counter and just be this, thing. Before you read it, you know nothing about it. I had heard that it was a movie and I deduced from the title what it might be about. This book was...lovely. To be someone's first novel, this is phenomenal. It is so hard to put down. It is one of those books that I will definately read again. I just can't say more how much I enjoyed this book, so I will post the back cover for you:

A most untraditional love story, this is the celebrated tale of Henry DeTamble, a dashing, adventuresome librarian who involuntarily travels through time, and Clare Abshire, an artist whose life takes a natural sequential course. Henry and Clare's passionate affair endures across a sea of time and captures them in an impossibly romantic trap that tests the strength of fate and basks in the bonds of love.

Rating A+, so, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!