Friday, November 20, 2009


(Christmas 2002, our first Christmas together; our good friend Rick and his daughter)



Yesterday was my last checkup before my final surgery. They have scheduled it for December 8th, which means I will barely being feeling good by Christmas. Boo. hoo. hoo. At least I will be getting it over with and hopefully I will be healthy and be me again. It has been a long time since I have felt like the old me and I really miss it! I have a fun vacation coming up in the next couple of months for after I have recovered. Details will emerge later on. Needless to say, I am VERY excited about it!

Jessica, the kids and I had a long, tiring and fun day in Fayetteville yesterday. I even got some Christmas shopping accomplished and found an awesome pair of black boots I have been searching for!

Thankfully Daddy is coming home tonight and we get to spend the entire weekend with him. C Girlie has really been having a hard time lately. The whole separation did not bother her at first but it has really gotten to her lately. A lot of acting out and misbehaving. It makes me sad. I'm glad the holidays are coming up so we can get a lot of daddy time for a while.

Oh, and it's only SIX days until Turkey Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!