Wednesday, October 14, 2009

~Busy Bee, that is Me~

If you get a chance, read my previous blog!

We have been super busy recently. I worked very hard and for quite a while getting ready for my class reunion. We did not have a lot show up and that is always disappointing, but I think everyone who came had a good time and it was great to get to see them and catch up on the last 10 years.

C Girlie has been taking baton lessons and had her first performance on October 3rd at Frontier Day. She did and awesome job and had so much fun!

We just returned from a week long trip to Texas to see my good friend Kelly and her family. We had a good visit and went to a zoo and the library and a fun train trip to the Great Pumpkin Patch. It was a themed trip based on the book, "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown." We have just now got unpacked and back on a routine!
On the train ride.

This Friday I will undergo surgery for a delicate matter. Those who are close to me know the intricate details!!! Hopefully all will go smoothly and the recovery will not be too hard. I will keep everyone up to date.

We hope to visit a local pumpkin patch before Halloween and we will do our regular Halloween activities. Those being, trick or treating around the town square, attending our church's Fall Festival and visiting family to trick or treat.

I hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful fall season...maybe the rain will hold off a little and we can enjoy it a little more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!