Sunday, January 3, 2016

Book List 2015

These are the books I read in 2015. I think 37 (two books are 3/4 finished so I counted them) books is a pretty decent number. I love to keep track of what books I have read for some reason. I even did this as a kid! 

I will be posting this week about the end of 2015 and start of 2016. I've been too busy enjoying the rest of our break to worry about blogging right now! 

Do you keep a log of books you read?
  1. The Bible in a year
  2. Every Bitter thing is Sweet
  3. Feathers from my nest
  4. Restless: because you were made for more
  5. Wild: From lost to found on the Pacific Crest Trail
  6. Whistling past the graveyard
  7. The Best Yes
  8. A little salty to cut the sweet
  9. The Maze Runner
  10. Home is where my people are
  11. The Scorch Trials
  12. Still Alice
  13. The Antelope in the Living Room
  14. The Death Cure
  15. Love Does
  16. The Kill Order
  17. A Young Woman's Walk with God
  18. Far From the Madding Crowd
  19. The Homecoming of Samuel Lake
  20. Killing Jesus
  21. Big Little Lies
  22. Serena
  23. Killing Lincoln
  24. Go Set a Watchman
  25. To kill a mockingbird
  26. Fight Back with Joy
  27. For the love
  28. Redeeming Love
  29. Fly Away
  30. The Nightengale
  31. The Fringe Hours
  32. The Girl on the Train
  33. Midnight in the garden of good and evil
  34. Gray Mountain
  35. Comfort and Joy
  36. The Rogue Lawyer
  37. The Uninvited Guests

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!