Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Red Ribbon week and a field trip

Tim left for a work trip on Sunday, the 23rd. He attended a conference in San Antonio.
I was on my own from Sunday-Wednesday.
He got to see the Alamo!
The kids have picked up playing games during meal times sometimes from seeing Uncle Keithy, Aunt Jessica and Parker do it!
We had Red Ribbon Week last week! Monday was Wear Red day.
We have had a couple of cats that have came to visit at our house a lot lately.
Tuesday was Wear your favorite jersey day. C Girl could not be bothered with that!
I made "candy corn" fruit parfaits one day. 
I always feel so proud of myself when I get crafty like that - it doesn't happen often!
We spent one evening watching, It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.
Wednesday, was pajama day but C Girl had a field trip and B Boy had Trec.
C Girl had a field trip to the War Eagle Cavern. 
I had never been there, so I was excited to check it out!
The fall colors were so beautiful!
It started pouring right before the buses got there.
I was disappointed that we were getting drenched.
We still carried on!
We started by panning for gems!
Beautiful colors!
The rain finally started to clear up!
The cavern was so neat!
The bats are beginning to hibernate so we got to see some bats hanging upside down asleep.
The rain cleared and we got to enjoy the rest of our time there!
Beautiful girl!
I had such a great time with my girl on her field trip!
 The kids got to dress up for church on Wednesday night!
Thursday evening, I attended a fundraising banquet for a local crisis pregnancy center.
It was a fun with friends!
We heard from Dr. Tony Evans and it was so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!