Thursday, August 13, 2015

NINE!!!

The Perseid's meteor shower rang in your 9th birthday. 


"Momma, it's 12:01! I'm officially 9!" You excitedly told me!
The frogs, cicadas and cars serenaded us while we laid on the back patio to watch the "shooting stars." We saw a big awesome one at the start!


It's unbelievable that my baby is nine years old.
You are amazingly smart, sweet, and athletic.
You love Minecraft, Legos, Harry Potter, books, sports, family and friends.
You and your sister now buy gifts for each other on your birthdays and at Christmas.

You are both 9 years old until Sunday!
My little Irish (Italian) twins!
You requested pancakes with sprinkles for breakfast and for me to bring you Taco Bell at school for lunch!
You love to eat and you have tried many new foods this year! 
(you eat tons of stuff. by new, I mean- onions, guacamole, sauces, etc.)
 The Lego set that C Girl got you had pencil and eraser Legos in it!
 We love you so much and we are so proud of you!

Happy, happy birthday sweet B Boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!