Wednesday, January 14, 2015

about grocery shopping

I had coffee with a really sweet friend this morning at Kennedy Coffee. I have lived here for 4.5 years and this was my first time there! I was able to have a drink made with almond milk! I was so happy to have that option! Her and I had such a great, long talk!

I had to do grocery shopping after our coffee date. My average shopping trip is about 1 hour and 40 minutes. It exhausts me, mostly because I spend a lot of time reading labels and locating the best and healthiest products while also trying to stick to our budget. Stores do not always make it easy to find exactly what you are looking for- I stood looking at the shelf for a certain item for 2 whole minutes today until I finally spotted it. AND I was only looking at a small section! Don't get me wrong, I love grocery shopping and I get a weird satisfaction making a meal plan and shopping for our food. I want to choose the best choices for us and it really does take time and effort!

I once again did not feel great tonight. I'm just so fatigued and so full feeling in my abdomen with pain as well.  It subsided a bit as the evening wore on and I was able to make a cake and do the dishes.

I'm so, so very ready for my GI appointment tomorrow where we will discuss treatment. I'll have that update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!