Tuesday, November 4, 2014

a pumpkin patch, Halloween, & a concert

There are so many times when I feel like I have so.much. that I want to say on the blog, but by the time I have the computer open, I'm usually tired and/or forgot what I wanted to say!

A few brief thoughts:
  • Today is election day (I voted early and I'm so thankful we have that option.) 
  • The leaves on the trees where I live are stunning right now.
  • I had an ultrasound on Monday to determine if my ovarian cyst had shrunk and it was completely gone!!!
  • I still have some tests next week for my other issue and I am not really looking forward to that.
  • I'm reading my 47th book of the year!
  • One of my nephews turned 13 on the 2nd. crazy.
  • I'm OBSESSED with Taylor Swift's new album!
  • I'm looking forward to the holidays!!!

On Friday, Tim took a vacation day and we went to our favorite pumpkin patch!
 One of our most favorite things to do is getting to feed the cows!
 They had pedal carts this year! It was a little harder to pedal than the kids thought it would be!
 We love the pig races!
We did the "mini" corn maze.
 Friday was also Halloween. We went home to get the kids in their costumes for the evening festivities. 
We have eaten hot dogs/corn dogs at Sonic on Halloween for at least the past 3 years.
 Our church held a Fall Fest at a local park and we went to that first.
Aren't these wildflowers at the park just gorgeous?!
 We were very cold! It 's the coldest Halloween that I remember!
After Fall Fest, it was time to get our trick or treating on!
We started on Central Avenue and the kids had a blast going to all of the houses.
I love how everyone decorates and sits out on their porches to hand out candy.
 These kids loaded up!
 On Saturday, my SIL came to watch the kids while Tim and I went to Tulsa to see Eric Church in concert!
We have been to so many great concerts in our 12 years together.
It was such a great show and I loved having time alone with Tim!
We have never stayed in downtown Tulsa and it was pretty nice!
 He was missing his football just a smidge.
 We ate at Case Laredo and it was a pretty good Mexican meal! Obviously!
 The BOK center is a very nice venue! 
Dwight Yoakam opened for Eric Church and he was great!
Eric Church was awesome! I just love getting to see my favorite performers live!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!